In this week’s episode - our first of several “Women In Technology” conversations - we talk to several amazing women working in the technology space here at Trilogy Education.
Our conversation goes from gender bias, to motherhood/working mothers, to tips for young women just starting their career in tech.
Topics in this episode:
- Did you always know that working in technology was what you wanted to do? If not - how did you get into it?
- Do you feel like you’ve ever been in a situation where your gender has affected your career? Or how you’ve been perceived or treated?
- Why do you think that we have a divide in technology today between men / women?
- How could the technology industry be more inclusive for women?
- What advice would you give to a woman considering a career in the tech industry? What do you wish you had known?